The Company’s share capital is AED 2,439.77 million, divided into 2,439,770,265 shares, with the nominal value of each share being AED 1.0, all of which are paid in full.
As of 30 September 2022, our parent company, Mamoura Diversified Global Holding PJSC, owned 60.98% of our outstanding shares. The remaining 39.02% of outstanding shares is owned by others as part of the free float on the Abu Dhabi Securities Exchange (ADX).
© 2023. Al Yah Satellite Communications Company PJSC (Yahsat)