- Yahsat Signs New Service Partnership with Teknomobil
- Yahsat’s vision for region-wide satellite connectivity furthered by signing of Eutelsat multi-year capacity agreement
- YAHSAT APPOINTS FARHAD KHAN AS CHIEF COMMERCIAL OFFICER
- YAHSAT APPOINTS MONA AL MUHAIRI AS CHIEF HUMAN CAPITAL OFFICER
- PANASONIC AVIONICS AND YAHSAT ANNOUNCE LANDMARK CONNECTIVTY SERVICES AGREEMENT AIMED AT THE MIDDLE EAST MOBILITY MARKET
- YAHSAT AND TELE10 ENTER MoU TO DISCUSS OPPORTUNITIES FOR YAHCLICK IN RWANDA, BURUNDI and EAST DRC
- YAHSAT AWARDED RIGHTS TO OPERATE AS BRAZILIAN OPERATOR
- YAHSAT HONOURS YAHCLICK SERVICE PARTNERS AHEAD OF GEOGRAPHIC EXPANSION
- YAHSAT AND TIM EXPLORING SATELLITE KA-BAND COLLABORATION IN BRAZIL
- YAHSAT’S AFRICA EXPANSION ON TRACK AS NEW PARTNERSHIP ANNOUNCED
- Abu Dhabi Marine Operating Company (ADMA-OPCO) Signs Strategic Agreement with Yahsat
- YAHSAT TO TEST INFLIGHT CONNECTIVITY ON AN ETIHAD AIRWAYS’ AIRBUS A320 AIRCRAFT
- Yahsat announces partnership with Newtec for its pioneering service provision model
- Yahsat contracts gateways and best-in-class teleport service provider for upcoming ka-band satellite
- Ministry Approval received by Masdar Institute on joint initiative with Yahsat and Orbital ATK to Incorporate Space Concentration into Seven Master Degree Programs
- Yahsat One Step Closer to Expanding More Satellite Broadband Across Brazil and Africa
- Yahsat and Sevis Systems announce successful technical validation of optimized 3G & LTE Mobile Backhaul via YahClick
- Yahsat Signs New Service Partnership with ClickSat in Pakistan
- YahClick Launches Pakistan’s First Ka-band Satellite Broadband Service
- Master’s Degree in Space Systems and Technology Marks New Frontier for UAE , Joint initiative to be launched by Yahsat, Masdar Institute and Orbital ATK, backed by the UAE Space Agency
- Yahsat Broadband Service YahClick Strengthens Position in Key Markets
- Yahsat on track for deployment of Al Yah 3
- Yahsat announces participation at ADIPEC, the world’s fastest growing oil and gas exhibition
- Yahsat announces participation at Cairo ICT 2014
- Yahsat Ties Up With Global Manufacturing And Launch Experts For Al Yah 3 Satellite
- Al Yah 3 Update
- UAE Aerospace Industry Takes Giant Step Forward With Launch Of Yahsat’s Third Satellite – Al Yah 3
- Mobile Planetarium Brings Stellar Experience to Abu Dhabi During the Holy Month of Ramadan
- Yahsat Awarded SATCOM “Satellite Operator of the Year” for 2014
- Yahsat and Thuraya co-host annual Satellite Industry reception in Washington DC
- Yahsat Announces Commercial Achievement Figures for 2013
- Yahsat Appoints Masood M.Sharif Mahmood As Chief Executive Officer
- Yahsat Awarded SATCOM “Most Innovative Product and Service for Africa” for Second Consecutive Year
- Yahsat Demonstrates YahClick Go at CABSAT
- Yahsat to showcase latest offerings at CABSAT
- Yahsat Continues Successful Deployment of YahClick in Key Markets Post Launch and Testing Phase
- Yahsat cleared for deployment by US government procurement agency
- YahClick and YahClick Go to be showcased at international exhibition IBC2012
- Yahsat fosters Emirati Youth through Summer Internship Program
- VIP Military delegates tour Yahsat Headquarters
- Yahsat’s Second Satellite Y1B reaches its final destination
- Yahsat’s second Satellite Y1B successfully launched
- November 2016
- October 2016
- August 2016
- May 2016
- March 2016
- February 2016
- November 2015
- October 2015
- August 2015
- July 2015
- June 2015
- May 2015
- March 2015
- December 2014
- November 2014
- September 2014
- June 2014
- May 2014
- March 2014
- July 2013
- June 2013
- March 2013
- January 2013
- October 2012
- September 2012
- July 2012
- June 2012
- May 2012
- April 2012
Yahsat to showcase latest offerings at CABSAT
Dubai, 10 March, 2013, Al Yah Satellite Communications Company PrJSC (Yahsat), a private joint stock company fully owned by Mubadala, will be running live demonstrations of its game changing satellite broadband internet product, YahClick, to businesses and home users at this year’s Cabsat 2013 exhibition.
For the first time, visitors to the Yahsat stand will be able to gain real-time touch and feel of YahClick, enabling them to directly experience state of the art, affordable satellite broadband over the industry changing Ka band technology. The arrival of cost effective Ka-band to the region finally puts satellite connectivity within the reach of home users and small businesses, not just for high end corporates as has been the norm in the satellite industry.
Already operational in Angola, Afghanistan, Iraq, Nigeria, and South Africa, YahClick is fast becoming one of the region’s must have products due to its high speed, reliability and cost effectiveness that in some cases surpasses the quality of existing terrestrial services in these markets. With 25,000 terminals shipped in its first quarter of operation in key launch markets, the YahClick service is providing much needed broadband internet connectivity to urban, rural and remote communities across the Middle East, Africa, Central and South West Asia.
Commenting on Yahsat’s participation at Cabsat, Shawkat Ahmed, Yahsat Chief Commercial Officer said: “This is our first Cabsat since going live with the YahClick service. We are here to invite the satellite community and prospective subscribers to experience the product they have been eagerly anticipating since the launch of Y1B in April 2012. Cabsat is a great opportunity for us to meet customers and potential prospects face to face, and this year we are pleased to announce we have delivered on our promise to bring cutting edge technology to the region. The exhibition also provides us the chance to further discuss our plans for 2013 including our in-market Service Partners helping to fully embed YahClick across our coverage area spanning 28 markets.”
YahClick will complete service roll out by the end of 2013 in partnership with 30 in-market Service Partners.
In addition to high speed subscription service plans for primary connectivity for unserved or unserved home users, businesses, government entities, and NGOs, YahClick also offers a back-up connectivity solution. This service is designed for any entity that cannot risk being without continuous internet access for financial, security or legal reasons in case their primary link is disrupted due to undersea cable cuts, vandalism, congestion, or network outage.
Also on demonstration at Cabsat is YahClick Go, the vehicle mounted transportable service that instantly provides high speed internet connectivity in changing locations for broadcasters, businesses, government entities, and even private users camping or hunting in remote areas.
At significantly lower cost per Gigabyte transmitted, YahClick Go is an ideal alternative to existing technologies which often do not meet demand or cannot match connection speeds for uplink and downlink requirements.
Media visitors to Cabsat can view the live transmission service from YahClick Go at the Yahsat stand. YahClick Go can help broadcasters reduce transmission costs, avoid surprise bills through pre-paid data, and access the Internet while changing locations without the need to forecast or reserve bandwidth in advance while always managing fleet usage costs by paying only for data consumed, not waiting time.
The YahClick service is beamed through Yahsat’s Y1B satellite, the first satellite in the region to offer internet connectivity through cutting edge Ka-band multi-spot beam technology, with reusable frequencies to maximize spectrum efficiency and reduce cost of satellite service. The multi-spot beam technology means higher power on the ground, which enables use of a smaller antenna size, which reduces costs of hardware, installation and maintenance. Since the launch of Y1B satellite, the full YahClick system has undergone comprehensive testing and validation to ensure the product is ready to achieve maximum performance.
Visitors to Cabsat can also learn more about Yahsat’s service YahLink, a satellite connectivity service offering cost effective C-band or Ka-Band solutions to a number of entities including terrestrial internet service providers, large corporates and government agencies. Yahsat’s portfolio also includes YahService, a solutions provider of secure connectivity services including breach proof encryption and robust communication security for government agencies, and managed solutions capabilities for commercial and government entities. Yahsat also has a satellite TV broadcasting offering called YahLive, a joint partnership with world renowned European satellite operator SES. “We want to showcase products that suit a wide range of clientele and Cabsat is the perfect platform to do so,” adds Ahmed.
Running from 12-14th of March, Cabsat is the region’s largest broadcast digital media and satellite exhibition. Yahsat will be exhibiting its YahClick product with live demos in addition to several of their other products during Cabsat at its stand located at B2-10.