Yahsat is powered by a dynamic team of professionals from around the world. We are committed to our vision to be the leading satellite communications operator in the region. Individually and collectively, our mission is to help our customers shine with smart satellite solutions. As UAE’s flagship satellite company. Emiratisation is one of our priority areas, and we encourage Emiratis to join us for a dynamic high tech career.
Dynamic professionals in the fields of technology, engineering, marketing and business are welcome to apply for positions as and when these are posted in this section.
Detailed CVs highlighting the position applied for can be mailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
RF – Engineer
Own the RF Systems across the Yahsat networks and act as the interface between different members of Business Units and Service Delivery. Responsible for providing technical support, planning and recommendations to mitigate risk and to meet the requirements of the business and exceed the end user’s expectations.
- 10 years+ experience designing, operating and maintaining advanced RF Systems
- Earth station engineering / Systems Analysis
- Link budget analysis
- Level diagrams analysis
- RF performances analysis
- RF Measurement
- Spectrum analysis
- Power measurements
- Gain, loss, return loss measurements
Executive Assistant – UAE Nationals
To provide high-level administrative support to departmental managers and staff by performing administrative functions such as filing documents, preparing correspondence, submitting approvals, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls and organizing meetings.
- English – Berlitz Level 6, IELTS 5.0, TOEFL 500 or equivalent
- Diploma (or equivalent) in a subject relevant to office administration
- Previous experience of office administration/customer service role
Pre-Sales Satcom Engineer
Presales Satcom Systems Engineer will provide support in all aspects of defining, developing and implementing satellite communication solutions for end-user customers. He/She will apply system level communications system engineering expertise to provide pre-sales technical consultancy to existing and prospective customers, which will help drive revenues up for the company and ensure customer satisfaction.
- BS / MS degree in Telecommunications or Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- Six (6) plus years of relevant experience in providing presales support, designing and delivering MILSATCOM solution in a satellite service provider or at a satellite systems integrator.
- Knowledge of satellite link budget calculations (using Satmaster pro or equivalent) for ETSI requirement compliance, various satellite modems (such as iDirect, Comtech, Newtec, Hughes), networking concepts, small size mobile antenna communication technologies.
Responsible to support the Enterprise Analytics team to improve the analysis, reports and dashboards expanding the usage of the BI platform to all Yahsat, fulfilling the needs for internal and external customers delivering value added information.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Business Intelligence, Marketing Intelligence or Commercial Planning
- Very Strong Analyses capabilities
- Coding in SQL, EXCEL (Tableau is a plus)
The infrastructure engineer’s primary responsibility includes providing support for the end users on a day-to-day basis for successful operations of the environment. The role will involve overseeing, implementing and planning of changes to existing systems/services.
University Degree in computer science or engineering with the following vendor qualifications:
- Microsoft MCSE or equivalent experience
- Nutanix hands-on experience would be an added advantage
- ITIL v3 Foundation level or equivalent experience
- CITRIX VDI expertise
Responsible for sales management and business development, meet CPEs sales orders, and preparing and conducting corporate presentations in seminars.
- BSc. in Business Administration or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years’ of experience in telecom business development and sales.